Please do not submit the originals of your documents (e.g. testing, reports) as they will become the property of Denver Academy and will not be duplicated or forwarded on to third parties.
Phase I - Assessment
- Initial tour and informational meeting. Please call 303.777.5161 or email us to schedule a visit. You can also read our viewbook for additional preliminary information.
- Completed Enrollment Application (including Student Statement, Parent Statement, two recommendations and $75 processing fee.)
- WISC IV (under 17) or WAIS III (17 and older), subtest scores must be included; copies only, no originals. Testing must have been administered within the last three years.
- Woodcock-Johnson Achievement Test 3rd Edition, scores must be from the current school year; copies only, no originals.
- Current transcript (grades 9-12) or most recent report card (grades 1-8)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Any professional evaluations that have been administered should be submitted: IEPs, speech therapy, occupational therapy, psychological evaluations
- File review
- If applicable, family applies for financial aid through TADS. Upon completion and submission of the financial aid application, Denver Academy will be notified through TADS.
Phase II - Interview (initiated by DA for selected candidates)
- Family interview (parents/guardians and candidate)
Phase III - Review
- Final file review
- Admissions decision letter sent
- Upon official acceptance for enrollment, financial aid applicants will be considered for financial aid
Phase IV - Enrollment
In order for an accepted student to be enrolled, the following must be completed:
- Deposit of $1,000 upon acceptance
- Tuition Contract signed and returned to Denver Academy
- Appropriate payment according to the contract schedule
- All applicable forms included in the enrollment packet completed and returned