Please do not submit the originals of your testing and reports as they will become the property of Denver Academy and will not be duplicated or forwarded to third parties.
Phase I – Assessment
- Initial tour and Informational Meeting (by appointment). Please call 303.777.5161 to schedule.
- Completed Application for Admission
- Required Cognitive Testing (no substitutes), administered within the last 3 years
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fourth Edition with all sub-tests (WISC IV) OR
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fifth Edition, with all sub-tests and Comprehension (WISC V + Comprehension) OR
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, for ages 16 and above, with all sub-tests (WAIS)
- Required Academic Achievement Testing, administered within the current school year
- Woodcock-Johnson Achievement Test, Third or Fourth Edition (WJ III, WJIV) OR
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test, Third Edition (WIAT III)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (KTEA-3)
- Copy of Current Grades, Progress Report, or Transcript
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Submit any professional evaluations that have been administered (IEP, Psychological Evaluations, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy).
- File Review
- If applicable, the family applies for financial aid at www.mytads.com. Upon completion and submission, Denver Academy will be notified by TADS.
Phase II – Interview (Initiated by Denver Academy for Selected Candidates)
- Family interview (includes parent(s)/guardian and candidate)
Phase III – Review
- Final file review
- Admissions decision letter is sent
- Upon official acceptance for enrollment, financial aid applicants will be considered for financial aid
Phase IV – Enrollment
In order for an accepted student to be enrolled, the following must be completed:
- Submit a signed Tuition Agreement and required deposit to Denver Academy
- Submit all required enrollment forms
- Make appropriate payments according to Tuition Agreement schedule